About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Saturday, 24 September 2011

Lili of the Valley and Wild Orchid Crafts

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend!
Made todays card with All Wrapped Up from Lili of the Valley.
I coloured her with copics.
The swirls are a Marianne Die.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I have stickled the muffler and the snow (not sure if that shows too well)





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge - Christmas Sketch (linked it up to correct number of challenges this time lol...)
Lili of the Valley - Aqua white and glitter.

20 comments:

CraftyLoops said...

Such a beautiful card, the blue is really stunning. Lee x

Teresa said...

So beautiful Catherine and I love the colour it's gorgeous. xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is so pretty.. what gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Alizabethy said...

What a cutie - and love the matching inside!

Kathleen said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours and beautiful papers. Truely gorgeous lace especially the middle one.
Kathleen x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful x Susan x

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is gorgeous, I adore this sweet image, the colours are beautiful and I love the dies you've used too :)
Kelly.x

Claire said...

Such a gorgeous card and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Catherine...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Such a beautiful card Catherine,the colour is gorgeous.

Wendy xx

Michelle said...

beautiful card love the colour.

Sarah said...

Such a lovely card :)

coops said...

fantastic card catherine.your icy colours and details are stunning and gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Such a pretty card Catherine. Love the image and the colours. xx

Fiona Keel said...

Catherine, this card is truly exquisite & beautifully finished inside, fi x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super card ... love it ... love the papers you have used and love the little image she is a darling ... well done and happy crafting love sandy xx and thank you for popping by my blog xx
ps I am from hampshire tooo ...

Kim said...

Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful hun! Love how you have decorated the inside of your card to match the front...stunning work! Thanks so much for joining us at WOCC!
Hugs~ Kim

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow, Catherine what a stunner this is the colours, design and image are truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cards by Alison said...

This card as usual is stunning Catherine. Love the image and the papers you have used. Brilliant. Alison xxx

Cat's Scrap said...

Good evening Catherine,

And yes still I ! You worked a lot ! I have difficulty in following for my comments! But I think that I am up to date (at the moment...)I like very much your two-colored cards. Magnificent work!
Congratulations!
See you later...

Hugs from France.
Cat's Scrap.

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....