About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Monday, 21 November 2011

Baby its cold outside...

Hi everyone, well thats another Monday out of the way, heres to hoping my week gets a bit easier.
Sometimes I wonder why exactly I want to be a Social Worker as the work can be so emotional and difficult. I just wish I could fix everything for everyone :(

Anyway onto todays card and I have used the gorgeous Heidi from Wee Stamps.
I have coloured her with copics and the papers are from Nitwits.  The swirl is a Marianne die and the snowflakes are a Martha Stewart Punch.
The flowers and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
I have used lots of stickles once again....





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge - A Child's Christmas
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

19 comments:

Di said...

Beautiful card - love it! As a social worker you can't hope to fix everyone's problems - but where would folk be without you? That's the question as well as the answer I hope :) Di xx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Catherine, love the sweet image and colours.
Wendy xx

Doreen said...

Love the sweet image on this gorgeous card.xxx

Teresa said...

Good evening Catherine, love your card, what a beauty!
hugs Teresa xx

CraftyLoops said...

Hi Catherine. I just love the beautiful colours in this card and that gorgeous lace. Lee x

jules said...

Hi Catherine, gorgeous card! and what a sweet image!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so sweet .. i love the colours and the swirls
Lisa x

Kim Y. said...

This is so sweet! I love the image! Very well colored! Saw your card at Make It Monday!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Catherine, its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card catherine.i love your colours and details and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

gorgeous card! that image is just too adorable!

Paul said...

Loving all the detail and that image is so cute. Saw your project on Make it Monday and had to come over and take a closer look.
TFS
Paul
Crafty Blogocks
DT Member for Catch The Bug

P.S. Visit my blog to see some candy – I have some Digital Scrapbooking softwear up for grabs, all you have to do is comment on my post.

Molecraft said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image!
Helen x

Debs M said...

this is gorgeous, the stickles look great, and the embellishments are lovely, saw it on mim x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card the image is just soooooo cute.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Karen said...

WOW!!!
What a wonderful creation! I love this so very much! Smiles.



I just got these images when Sylvia released them, but I haven't had a chance to play yet..
I truly love what you have done with this! :0)

Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.

Bo said...

This is so beautiful and gorgeous! In your blog I found wonderful creations! I love your style! Bo, xx

Sheryl said...

Oh....This is so very lovely and sweet! Your coloring and embellishments are beautiful! It was a real pleasure to pop by your blog from Make It Monday!
Warm Hugs, Sheryl

Dena said...

Your card is adorable! OMG! I love that image!!! Great work!
Thanks for joining in the WOC Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....