About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Friday 2 January 2009

New Year, new year!

Hi everyone, well am enjoying my bit of time off over New Year...

Am also enjoying having some time to make cards and try some new things, think I may be converted to stamping.... never thought I would say that but am loving it!!!!

Here are some more that I have made lately...



Card nade using a Penny Black image, some coredinations card, cuttlebugged and sanded and some ribbon and prima flowers....
I love the colours on this card, never thought I would like orange, but I think it looks great, perhaps a little busy but never mind, I'm still learning after all... Made with a Sarah Kay image, pink petticoat and daisy papers as well as coredinations cardstock cuttlebugged and sanded. Also used a sentiment from a QVC pack....


I love the simplicity of this card with the gingham ribbon (from Hobbycraft) and the Coredinations cardstock cuttlebugged and sanded. Penny Black image... Might save this one for my other half....

I love the girliness of this card. Used a Penny Black image, Joy! Crafts backing paper, coredinations cardstock cuttlebugged and sanded, with some ribbon and buttons. First time I have used buttons on my cards so quite pleased with the result!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....