About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Friday 28 January 2011

Dissappointing....

Sorry guys, have had to remove the blog background as when I emailed Nitwits (whose papers I had used) they advised that this was not allowed.....
Feel like crying to be honest as this has taken me so long to do and was something that I wanted to get to grips with for ages!!!!!

So unless anyone can suggest other digikits which dont mind this (am not clever enough to design the actual elements myself!) then this may be it creativity wise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine xx

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....