About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Thursday 4 August 2011

Crafting for all Seasons DT Call

I am creating this post with some of my favourite cards in order to try out for the
Crafting for all Seasons DT call.  It is a dream to be on a DT....


Well there we go... Some stamped and one digi image........

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful Christine and you would be an asset to any DT. Good luck! xx

nessy said...

amazing creations catherine ~all so beautifully made ~sure the DT will love them all!
vanessa xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow all gorgeous Catherine! good luck!

Crafty Loops said...

Oh wow Catherine, these are all gorgeous cards. Lee x

Dodici said...

All the cards are fabulous,good luck with the DT!x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful cards Catherine, love the adorable images and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning cards catherine.your colours and designs are gorgeous and beautiful images :D
good luck in the dt call :D

xx coops xx

Jan said...

Your cards are great Catherine good luck with the DT call xx Jan

Kathleen said...

beautiful cards but i think the first is my fave. love the colours you've used.
kathleen mc x

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....