About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Friday 29 June 2012

Inspired by a song or a movie

Hi all, its Friday again and that means another challenge over at Phindys Place and this week we would love to see all your creations inspired by a song.  For my card I used Big Boots to fill and coloured him with copics.  I used my sewing machine for the stitching and the embellishments are all from my stash.  The papers were free with a magazine.
Now, for my song I went a little bit childish and chose 'Bob the Builder'.





So why not come and join in our fun challenge and lets see all your song inspired creations.
You dont need to use a Phindy Image but we love it when you do.....

21 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Catherine what a fabulous card so bright and colourful

Anne

Anonymous said...

Brilliant inspired card, love the bright cheerful colours you've chosen.

Have a good weekend x

Anne said...

Oh no now I have "can we fix it" stuck in my head for the day lol! Gorgeous colouring Catherine
Anne
x

Sue said...

wow!! Such a fabulous card, I love the image and the colours are brilliant

Sue

Carol said...

What a gorgeous sunny card Catherine, love it. Carol x

Ann English said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous coloring. This little guy melts me heart. Perfect birthday card for a three year old :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

heeeheeeeheeee PERFECT for 3 yr old - my grandson LOVE,s Bob! will be casing this one...

Kathy said...

Oh I love this Catherine! We always hear that song sung around here, lol! My 2 and 3 year olds both love Bob. What a great birthday card, the little guy who receives it will love it.

catherine said...

This is a fantastic bright card Catherine. Just what we need on these rainy days. Great idea for the song
x catherine

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is adorable.. i love that cute image ... a great way to interpret that song
Lisa x

Claire said...

A brilliant fun card - love the image and bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

what a super 3 year old little boys card, am loving the image and bright colours, Luv Sam x

coops said...

stunning boys card catherine.fab bright colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a perfect card for a three your old Catherine, its so happy and bright. Love the cute little image and your colouring and layout are brilliant!! xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card Catherine, so cute.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is just fab Catherine! Love that image!
Lizy x

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what an absolutely perfect Bob the Builder card. I have a 3 year old and I have to listen to that song all the time.

Amanda said...

Fabulous card, love the image but can't get the song out of my head lol. Hugs, Amanda x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You did a fabulous job with this card! I actually just make a card with the silver puffy stars. Great colors. TFS!

Anonymous said...

A fab, fun card indeed Catherine, just brilliant!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Catherine, I adore that cute image, super work.
hugs
Lorraine x

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....