About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Tuesday 23 October 2012

I need a P!

Oooopppps, I forgot to schedule this post.  May need some practice at blogging after being away for so long!!!
Its time for another challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this time its the turn of the lovely Laurie to host the challenge and her theme is 
I need a P!!!
so use as many things beginning with P on your creation as you can think of!!!

For my card I have used Winestool Nikki which is now available as a digi which is fab as this is an 8x8 card!
The image is coloured with copics and the papers and flowers are from my stash.
The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and the bunting is a die-namics die.






For my card I think I actually only got 3 Ps...  Purple, petals and punch.
So why not join in our fun challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink and see how many Ps you can squeeze in.  You dont need to use a Ladybug image but we love it when you do!!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Happy Birthday
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi

19 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Catherine. A beautiful card and lovely design. Great image and I just love the colours. Loads of fabulous detail and textures, I love it.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Highland Handmade said...

I really was expecting you to use pink for this challenge, love the purple though, your card is amazing and lovely to see you blogging again! x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Catherine what a lovely card just love the colour and the image you have used. I hope you are feeling better now, know what you mean about man flu I am into my second week of feeling horrid. Once again a brilliant card. Love Alison xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute card! FABulous colours and I LOve your sentiment and those pretty banners.
Chrissyxx

Vicky said...

This is super duper Catherine...and loving the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh its fab to have you back.. especially with this gorgeous card .. its one of my fave images and i love her even more in digi..
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello lovely lady I missed your return as I was on my Hollies but just had a look at all your knitting! I love knitting but mine is a lot more basic than that!
Beautiful card as always, hope the man flu is abating - definitely the worse kind!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Whisper said...

Great colour and am loving all the embellishments, Luv Sam x

Pat K said...

Great 40th birthday card...fab image and I love the colours.

Thanks for joining us at Fashionista. hugs.xx

coops said...

stunning card catherine.your colours and details are gorgeous and fab image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

What a fun card. I just love the image. It has me smiling.

Hugs~

hyper_ni said...

Brilliant card, my favourite colour and I love all the details and embellishments, gorgeous! Ni.

Unknown said...

Awww how fun, this is gorgeous, love the purple colours and fun image. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck.

Made by Mandy said...

Love this image, digis are great for making the larger cards aren't they? Super colours and love your bunting die, very pretty :)

Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Ali said...

What a fun challenge! I love all the purple and the image is cute.

Thanks for joining in our Use a Digi challenge at OSAAT this week. :)

Ali

Nikki Byrne said...

Such a fabulous card ! Love the image, embellies and colours! Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us at OSAAT this week and please join us now for our 'Make one for christmas' challenge. Good luck, hugs
NIKKI DT

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card hunnie...gorgeous colours and such a lovely design..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Jules said...

Hi Catherine

Nice to be catching up with you again .. .. so sorry you had such a rubbish summer health wise .. .. but certainly not creativity wise. Your knitting is stunning!!!

Fabulous card here with all those lovely layers and embellishments.

Get rid of those germs now!!

Love Jules xx

Susanne said...

Hi Catherine--I just ordered the dienamics banner die (because of you)!!! But how did you make those tiny holes around the die? Do you have a tinny-tiny hole punch and if so, who makes that? Love the card--just perfectly designed! :)

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....