About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Friday 4 November 2011

Anything Goes with a Phindy Image....

Its Friday again and that can only mean one thing - another challenge over at Phindys Place.
This week its our regular anything goes challenge as long as you use a Phindy image however there are loads of fab images to choose from at the shop so why not pop over and see if anything takes your fancy...
I have used the cute Miss Chrissy Tree for my card and coloured her with copics. I also added some glaze to the baubles and lights.
The ribbon, corner and sparkly snowflakes are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The swirl is a Marianne die.  The other snowflakes were cut on my sizzix eclips.
I dont remember where the sentiment is from.





So why not play along with us this week in our challenge and you could win a voucher to spend in Phindys Store.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ladybug crafts ink - Non traditional Christmas
by the cute and girly - Christmas Girl
Cupcake Craft room - Sweet Christmas
The Paper Shelter - Christmas Fun
Jellypark Challenges - Non traditional Christmas Colours


19 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this Catherine,just gorgeous.xxx

Jennifer Scull said...

oh gosh, this is jsut as precious can be! I love it!!!
thank you for playing along in our non-traditional Christmas colors challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

Kathy said...

Oh Catherine, this is gorgeous! Love these colors and your beautiful snowflakes and flourish. The inside is fab, too.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and lovely colours. Fab image. Fab inside too.
Kathleen x

Sue U said...

Gorgeous card Catherine, especially love the snowflakes!
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this week, hope to see you again soon

Sue xx

Crafty Loops said...

Awww such a wee cutie. This card is gorgeous. Lee x

Merry said...

Now that is one cute image that you have used and coloured so perfectly. Great card.

coops said...

gorgeous card catherine.the image is really sweet and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Shirley said...

Catherine this card is absolutely beautiful. I don't know what I like the best, but it all just works. So many gorgeous dimensions. I love it.

Unknown said...

This is so cute, what a pretty image, love it xxx

Unknown said...

Catherine your card is just so wonderful and your background paper is just perfect! Love the snowflakes!

Marion said...

Hi Catherine,
Stunning card and a beautiful image. Colouring is terrific and great layout.
hugs
Marion

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful card, love the colours
Lindsay xx

Anne said...

Hi Catherine what a brilliant card, love everything about it, lovely colouring and all those embellies too, gorgeous! Hope you had fun at the NEC
Anne
x

Pami said...

Fabulous card and what a fun, sweet image!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom this month and also at LCI! Good luck! Pami x

Marjorie said...

Oh wow this is so sweet Catherine, lovely colours and so beautifully coloured in.
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Kate said...

Fabulous card, lovely image to choose for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Just beautiful, I adore that image, the whole thing is a real work of art. Thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our non-traditional christmas challenge. Mel :o)

Sara said...

Love your lace and metal corner! She's colored so perfectly-thanks for playing along with Jellypark.

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....