About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Tiddly inks Fairy


Hi everyone, hope you are having a fab day...
This little cutie is the amazing Fairy Fae catches a Star from Tiddly Inks.  She is just so adorable....
I have coloured her with copics.  The seam binding and the heart doily is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Fairies

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty and the image is coloured beautifully
Lisa x
ps we have a fairy challenge at Ladybug crafts ink

Loopylou. said...

hiyah catherine.
oh tis is just so delicate and so very pretty. I love the pinks and fae looks stunning.
Thank you for popping in to play with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, and the pretty pink colour is just perfect for this sweet fairy xxx

coops said...

stunning card carherine,fab pretty pink colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A really pretty card, just gorgeous!
Helen x

ccroll said...

Really lovely! :)

Amanda R said...

Very pretty, I love the soft colors you chose. Thanks for playing along this week at Tiddly Inks!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Too beautiful. Love the sparkle you added to her wings and the stars. Fabulous job on the colouring.

Unknown said...

Hi Catherine, this card is just beautiful! Love your pinks and your sentiment is just too perfect! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks!

Kerry said...

Wow Catherine this is beautiful! Your colouring is amazing...I love her hair :-D The doily is really pretty tucked underneath and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....