About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Friday 17 February 2012

Bling it up at Phindys Place...

Hi everyone - its time for another challenge over at Phindys Place and this week we would love to see all your creations with lots of bling - so gems and sparkle all the way....

For my card I have used Looking Good and coloured her with copics.  
I added stickles to her wrap and shoes for some sparkle.
The papers are from Pink Petticoat and the heart doily is from ebay.  The heart dies are a mixture of this Cheery Lynn die and this Cheery Lynn die.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.




So why not come and join in the fun at Phindys Place this week.  You dont need to use a Phindy Image to join in but we love it when you do.....

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Flower Power
Inky Impressions - Punches and Dies
Little Darlings Challenges - Favourite embellishments (has to be hearts at the moment!)

14 comments:

Jan said...

Love this Catherine xx Jan

Lisa Jane said...

whata brilliant image - a REAL woman curves and all! LOve it!
Lisa x

Jean said...

wo what a fab card, great image, nice to see a real lady, also love the colours and layout xx

coops said...

gorgeous card catherine,i love your colours and fab image ;D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

Fab card and love the bling. love the hearts
x catherine

Anne said...

Oh wow she looks stunning! Perfect for bling and your colouring is awesome
Anne
x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card, I just love this image, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Rene Sharp said...

Hey Catherine, how are you? Love this card, there is so much yumminess to look at. Have a great weekend :)

Linda said...

Catherine, this is just beautiful.. Love the colors and that heart die is so pretty.. Love it!! Hugs, Linda

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Tracy said...

You really did an awesome coloring job on this image Catherine. Love your shading and the sparkle on her stole. Those beautiful die cut hearts are just icing on the cake. :-) Thanks so much for playing at Inky Impressions!
Tracy
GD Inkette

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, the design and all the bling.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! Her wrap is such a perfect place to add some bling! Beautiful pink color you used!

Unknown said...

what a fab card. That image is wonderful - thanks for sharing at Inky Impressions xx

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....