About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Ladybug Sneak Peeks.....

Good morning everyone, this is a reminder that Ladybug Craft Ink will be having a new release next week on 14th Feb and to celebrate us Ladybugs will be hosting a Blog Hop....

Today we are all showing little sneaky peeks of the new images so why dont you have a hop around the other DT blogs as well and see if you can guess what they all are......

The links are here on the challenge blog....


Also, just to remind you that you have another week to enter our current challenge of 'Love me, love me not'


1 comment:

Jen Nelson said...

ooo can't wait lol
xx

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....