About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Friday 20 January 2012

Ribbons and Bows at Cardmad Fairy!!!

Yay!!! Its Friday and its time for another challenge over at Cardmad Fairys Digi Days and this time we would love to see your creations with Ribbons and Bows on them.
I have used Flutterby and paper pieced it with the same paper as in the background.  I have used stitching and lace and ribbons which were in my stash.





You dont need to to use a Cardmad Fairy image to enter but we love it if you do!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open
Moving along with the times - Things with wings
Shellys Images - Anything Goes

13 comments:

catherine said...

The paper piecing works really well with this card and has a real subtle look to it
x catherine

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a pretty card Catherine and love the lace.
Diane xx

Sheila said...

Beautiful simple card. Sheila:)X

Lisa Jane said...

THis is really pretty Catherine.. i love the paper piecing
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...and have a super weekend too sweetie :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous pretty card catherine.the butterfly is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Merry said...

So pretty in pink....the paper piecing looks really wonderful on that image.

Crafty Loops said...

Catherine this case is beautiful. Lee x

Darlene said...

Beautiful paper piecing and I love how you've completed the inside too! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Pami said...

This is so pretty Catherine! Love the soft pink and the ribbon and lace are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Sue B said...

Oh this is beautiful Catherine! I love the image and paper piecing - so pretty! The papers and lace/ribbon are all gorgeous!! I love it !!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hello Catherine!
Love your butterfly its just gorgeous! I love pink and girly!!
Thank you for joining in at MAWTT this week and good luck with Pami's Things With Wings challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Min said...

How lovely - just love the multi layer bow!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the Shelly's Images "Anything Goes" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....