About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....

Thursday 12 January 2012

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Hi everyone, sorry I have been such a bad blogger this week....  No excuses really just didnt feel up to it - am just so tired all the time..... Oh well....

This card is made with chap snoozing from The digi stamp Boutique.
Its exactly what I feel like doing at the moment lol...
Coloured with copics, papers are scraps and stitching added round the edges....





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes (3 pearl brads)
Cute Card Thursday - You're Having a Laugh
Whimsy Inspires - Happy Birthday

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I have been so tired too this week.. i think Christmas has caught up with us all .
I love male cards and this is a great image coloured beautifully
Lisa x

Jacki Daniels said...

Great card and I love the papers and layout great image coloured wonderfully hope you feel brighter soon
Jacki xx

Claire said...

Fab card hun - that's exactly how I feel today LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Crafty Loops said...

I love this card. Lee x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a fab. image Catherine - reminds me of someone I know!!!!! A perfect "male" card, and great fun.
Have a happy weekend - Hugs, Sylvia xx

coops said...

fantastic male card catherine.the image is fab and i love your papers :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous male card, great colouring and love the papers!
Helen x

Deb said...

Such a fabulous, fun masculine card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Have a great weekend, Debxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Catherine !

Simple and clean card as I like ! Ideal for a man ! Well-kept work. I like ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz on our 3rd birthday this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

juelmarie said...

Ok - this so..so...hits home!!

Fun Stuff

Thanks for playing at Whimsy Stamps Challenge

Crafty Hugs,
Juelmarie DT

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card,lovely colours.I feel like snooozing too :)


Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz on our 3rd birthday,best of luck!

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh, now that is the way i've love to spend the day AFTER my birthday! ;) what a fun card! perfect for a dad, uncle, or gramps! thanks so much for sharing it with the Charisma Galz and celebrating our 3rd birthday with us! :D

About Me

My photo
I am 38 and live with my husband and 2 little dogs called Tessa and Toby. We married in May 2010. I work as a care manager however have finally finished my 4 year social work degree and as long as I have passed I hope not to do any more study for quite a while lol....